Saturday, August 28, 2010

Is that corn dog pizza?

It's been three weeks since Will left, and now 4 days that I have not heard a word from him. Not liking that part. I feel so much better at least getting an email knowing where he is and what he's doing. And there's so much I want to tell him, but it will have to wait. Time seems to be going pretty fast though. I try to think of it in a matter of weeks instead of days, 52 weeks sounds so much shorter than 365 days. Already 3 weeks done, so now I just have to repeat that about 16 more times, ugh.

In other news, it's MN State Fair time! I went with my brother on the first day and it was perfect weather. I started with my two must-have artery clogging delicacies - cheese on a stick, and cheese curds. Yum yum. The only new crazy thing that I tried was this:
Yes, that is half of a corn dog on a slice of pizza. If the hot dog inside was better, or better yet if it had been sausage, it would have been amazing, but it was just ok. I did get a ton of strange looks from people walking by asking, "is that corn dog pizza??" I will be returning to the fair two more times so there are still a lot of things I want to eat, good thing I have several days to spread them out into. Cheese on a stick will be consumed every time though, that's my favorite. It's basically a corn dog, but the "dog" is a stick of cheese that melts into gooey deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment