Monday, October 3, 2011

Only in Dreams

My subconscious is out of control. I'm guessing it's the stress of wedding planning, etc. the past month or two that has been causing my active dreaming, because I have been having super weird dreams every night.

Weird Dream Example A: Will and a bunch of guys were making me go on a mission with them to a downtown dinner club to kill some bad guys. I did not want to go for obvious reasons, but I was also mad at him because he had kissed one of my friends. There was a lot of arguing about me going, but somehow they talked me into it. I have no idea why they needed me to go. So they loaded up their SUV and guns and we drove to the train station. At said train station, there were thousands of Twins fans waiting to take the train downtown so we had to wait in an auditorium for a ride on the train. While there, I ran into a friend from college who was pouring his heart out to me because he had just broken off his engagement. Then I woke up...

Weird Dream Example B: Just this morning I was dreaming that I was at the airport supposed to go somewhere for work, but I didn't know where until I got there. I looked at the flight board and realized I was going to Paris! I had a lunch meeting scheduled, but couldn't tell the person I was meeting that I wouldn't make it because I was going to Paris. So I get there, and I'm wearing a fanny pack that is full of only shampoo and conditioner bottles. That's all I had. I started wandering and then I ran into my dad and brothers. I went with them to their hotel and was trying to make a plan to show them around, but they were being slow and it was getting dark. I wanted to go to Notre Dame and go up the towers because I never did that when I lived there, but it closed at 6pm and my cell phone would not reset to the correct time so I had no idea what time it was. I was just leaving them behind in the hotel when I woke up :( I still didn't get to go up the towers of Notre Dame.

There are many many more dreams that I can't remember after waking up. And Will claims that I have been talking in my sleep. Hopefully after next week when the wedding is over, my crazy imagination will settle down and let me sleep in peace!

2 comments:

  1. I want to know why I wasn't in Paris too !!
    Luv, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty strange dreams! I get them when I'm stressed too.

    ReplyDelete